100% Guarantee & Returns
We aim to provide a fast and friendly service with full customer satisfaction.
- All New and New-Other items are warranted for 12 months unless stated otherwise
- In general warranty for graded products would be provided by Broadvision where we will either repair or replace the item as is appropiate. Graded products are deserialised and carry our own serial number.
- Some products may carry manufacturers warranty which is mentioned in the product details
- We accept returns within 14 days from when you receive goods. We will pay the return postage charges if an item is faulty or damaged. Payment will be refunded to the original payment method within 14 days of receiving the item. Please call us to arrange a return before sending the item to us
- If in the event that you change your mind or no longer want the product after receivng the item then we would ask you to pay the return postage or send the item to us.
What is covered?
- Repairs necessary as a result of faulty materials, defective components or manufacturing defects.
- The cost of functional replacement parts, but excluding consumable items.
- The labour cost of a approved repairer to carry out the repair.
What is not covered?
- Transit, delivery or accidental damage or misuse and abuse.
- Cabinet or appearance parts, including knobs, flaps, handles or container lids.
- Accessories or consumable items including but not limited to filters and light bulbs.
- Repairs required as a result of unauthorized repair or inexpert installation that fails to meet the requirements contained in the user instruction book.
- Repairs to products used on commercial or non-residential household premises.
- Your appliance is designed and built for domestic household use only.
- The guarantee will be void if the product is installed or used in commercial or non-residential domestic household premises.
- The product must be correctly installed, located and operated in accordance with the instructions contained in the User Instruction Booklet provided.
- Professional installation by a qualified Electrical Domestic Appliance Installer is recommended for all Washing Machines, Dishwashers, Electric Cookers and Cooker Hoods.
- Gas Cookers and Dual Fuel Cookers must only be installed by a Gas Safe Installer.
- The guarantee is given only within the boundries of the United Kingdom.
- Broadvision disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damages.
- The guarantee does not diminish your statutory or legal rights.